Norms of use
- To be transported and continue the trip if the bus is stopped due to problems.
- Apply for and receive information about services or route modifications.
- To be treated correctly and with respect.
- Fill in complaints and receive an answer.
- Is able to go inside the vehicles all that that could be transported in suitably prepared or stiff plane (bicycles, baggage, objects, domestic animals ...) providing that he does not suppose a danger or an inconvenience for the rest of passengers.
- Have and observe the minimum hygiene and sanitary conditions.
- Have a ticket or valid document.
- Keep the ticket and show it when asked to do so.
- Leave the vehicle through an appropriate door.
- Pay attention to employee and poster indications.
- Do not damage the installations.
- Travel without a ticket or with a manipulated one.
- Go on the vehicle if advised that it is full.
- Impede or force the opening or closure of the doors.
- Distribute propaganda, hang up posters, beg, sell goods or services without authorisation.
- Introduce objects or materials that are dangerous or bothering, except baby buggies.
- Any dangerous behaviour.
OFFENCES AND FINES
- The non-fulfilment of obligations will be sanctioned with a minimum fine of 100 euros.